The Burger Bucket List! As Seen on TV!
While we focus on burgers in North Texas and surrounding areas, we all know that there are fantastic tasting burgers all over America. Recently watching the documentary “United States of Burger” on Destination America, Burger Hunt has decided to report the “Burger Bucket List,” and we agree that these are some fine choices for ultimate burgers in America that everyone needs to try at least once.
For more information on Destination America (Formally Discovery Planet Green) and “United States of Burger,” check out: http://new.destinationamerica.com but if you have Time Warner Cable in North Texas, it’s Channel 760
- Louie’s Lunch – Home of the Original Hamburger: New Haven, CT
- Billy Goat Tavern – Home of the Billy Goat Curse of the Cubs and the Cheeseburger Cheeseburger: Chicago, IL
- Mr. Bartley’s – Harvard Square in Boston, MA
- The Old Homestead Steak House – Home of the 20 oz. Kobe Burger: NY, NY
- Dyer’s – Home of the “Grease Dipped” Burger: Memphis, TN
- Holman & Finch Public House- Only serve 24 “Double Patty Burgers” a day: Atlanta, GA
What burgers would you put on your “Bucket List?”