There is a lot of thought that goes into making a successful blog/website etc., however; it takes real people and true friends that care about what you do and have the same passion that you do.
I’m lucky as I have reconnected over the last couple of years with a friend of mine from high school named Sean Martin.
He and I try to get together when we can and enjoy a good burger. While we have known each other since 7th grade, we have only recently reconnected and become closer. I’m posting this because the fun and enjoyment that I get from maintaining this site is due to the people I get to hang out with and have a common bond with.
The first and primary burger hunter in my life, is my wife Nicole, as she went on the first journey with me, helped me formulate the name and ultimately loves burgers as much as I do; however throughout the last few years Sean and I have had a similar bond and I just wanted to say, “Thank you!”
Here’s to 2014 and a lot more fun and good food to keep us busy blogging about burgers!
The Year In Review! Burger Hunt’s choices for top picks in 2012! This is based off the reviews we completed last year, and there are plenty more to come for 2013, so if we missed your favorite, let us know and we’ll check it out soon!
1. Maple & Motor – Dallas, TX
2. Fred’s Texas Cafe – Fort Worth, TX
3. Bottlecap Alley – Grapevine, TX
4. Kincaid’s – Southlake, TX
5. Peace Burger – Grapevine, TX
6. Off Site Kitchen – Dallas, TX
7. Shaw’s Burgers – Fort Worth, TX
8. Chop House Burgers, Arlington, TX
9. Dutch’s – Fort Worth, TX
10. Twisted Root – Deep Ellum (Dallas), TX
Alternates too hard to pick but certainly worth a mention and a must try…
– The Grease Monkey – Arlington, TX
– Mr. B’s Burger Palace, Pantego, TX
– Tom’s Burgers – Arlington, TX
– Snuffer’s – Dallas, TX